Fantasy-Football.DE
[NSFF] Trades - Druckversion

+- Fantasy-Football.DE (https://www.fantasy-football.de)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Football Keeper Ligen (https://www.fantasy-football.de/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: NSFF (https://www.fantasy-football.de/forum-50.html)
+--- Thema: [NSFF] Trades (/thread-5520.html)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

[NSFF] Trades - ranallo10 - 14.02.2010

Stockerau Bulldogs trade:
Jeremy Maclin WR PHI
1.03 rookie draft pick
2.02 veteran draft pick
5.02 veteran draft pick

Wiener Schnitzels trade:
Marques Colston WR NO
LeSean McCoy RB PHI
1.10 rookie draft pick
3.10 veteran draft pick
6.10 veteran draft pick

[NSFF] Trades - Dan_the_Man - 14.02.2010

after a lot of discussion with four potential owners, eventually Ray Rice got a new owner...

Marburg Crusaders give Ray Rice + 2.12
for
Gehrden Warriors give Laurence Maroney + 1.09

Edit (commish): Trade mit Gehrden Warriors. Bis hier alle Trades eingetragen.

[NSFF] Trades - D@ngermaus - 14.02.2010

uwe wo ist dein letzer post? der war lustig Big Grin

[NSFF] Trades - Dan_the_Man - 14.02.2010

den habe ich glöscht...

Es hat mich aber auch wirklich aufrichtig geärgert, daß hier Moreno für 1.05 über den Tisch geht und ich für Rice 2.09 oder 3.02 angeboten bekomme.
Das ist absolut lächerlich und der Trade der jetzt durchgegangen ist, ist eigentlich auch ein Witz, aber bevor ich gar nix für Rice bekomme...

Ärgerlich finde ich das trotzdem, so macht es echt keinen Spaß...

[NSFF] Trades - D@ngermaus - 14.02.2010

kann ich schon nachvollziehen. aber in diesem fall wäre es für dich besser gewesen bei rice noch zu warten und ihn ggf. lieber von Mike mit 1.1 draften zu lassen anstatt Ihn zu deinem stärksten Konkurrenten (Thomas) zu traden. mit turner,rice,fitz+wallace + 1.5,2.9,2.12 hat er eine hervorragende keeper und draftposition. aber chris hat ja auch viele picks zum valentinsday geschenkt bekommen :ironie:

[NSFF] Trades - ranallo10 - 15.02.2010

You are coming off an undefeated championship season, you have the #1 QB, #1 and #2 RBs, and a top WR rookie. You are positioned for another strong year before the draft has even begun. In all fairness the rest of us are doing our best to keep up. One could say THAT is no fun.

With regards to Rice, you got a first round pick in exchange for a player you quite possibly could have lost for nothing. You jumped 16 spots and now possess 2 first round picks, which you can use to immediately fill your roster with the best available talent. I assume that the deal you accepted was the best you have received, so maybe the other 3 managers involved thought you were asking for too much?

With your keeper situation and draft situation (a 3rd pick for Roethlisberger + two 1st rounders) I see no reason for frustration. As I said, we're all trying to keep up.

[NSFF] Trades - maximus13 - 15.02.2010

It`s only a game and I`ll win the 2010 season!

[NSFF] Trades - D@ngermaus - 15.02.2010

I don’t think so because Frank Gore is no longer a TOP10 Runningback! I’ve heard rumors that LT is on the move to the 49ers who weren’t satisfied with Glen Coffee this season and LT might do well with 10-15 touches a game to complement Frank Gore
:gruebel:

[NSFF] Trades - schingeldi - 16.02.2010

Is there any team except thhe Chargers LT is not connected with so far ;-)

[NSFF] Trades - Dan_the_Man - 16.02.2010

Chris I am not complaining, because of what I got in exchange for Rice but because of the way the trade negotiations went.

Some guys are really overpaying for particular players but decline to give an appropriate draftpick for obviously better players. That's the annoying part of the story.
If Vernon Davis goes for a second rounder and Knowshon Moreno goes (essentially) for a first rounder, than the value of Ray Rice is much higher than everything I got offered for him and that bothers me.