Fantasy-Football.DE
[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - Druckversion

+- Fantasy-Football.DE (https://www.fantasy-football.de)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Football Keeper Ligen (https://www.fantasy-football.de/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: NSFF (https://www.fantasy-football.de/forum-50.html)
+--- Thema: [NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 (/thread-9749.html)

Seiten: 1 2 3

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - Dan_the_Man - 16.01.2013

I regret to inform You that Christoph the owner of the Kirchrode Knights told me that he will leave the league.
I want to thank Christoph and wish him good luck in his other leagues.

I have already found a successor.
Peter is one of my friends and plays fantasy football for almost ten years.
Here on fantasyfootball.de he already plays in the dynamite league
and he also did one draft here in the NSFF as my proxy.
He will introduce himself here on the board.

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - maximus13 - 16.01.2013

Die Zeit, die Zeit, wo bleibt nur die ganze Zeit...

Ich muss einfach etwas kürzer treten, und da bleibt leider mein Engagement in der NSFF auf der Strecke. Ich danke allen Weggefährten für die spannenden Duelle in den letzten Jahren! Mit einigen werde ich mich ja weiterhin an anderer Stelle messen können.

Peter, ich denke du erhälst ganz gutes Material um den Laden richtig aufzumischen! Viel Erfolg, mach was draus!

:danke:

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - skee - 17.01.2013

Schade, aber ich kann es verstehen, habe die gleichen Gedanken: nicht genug Zeit, um mich ordentlich um meine Mannschaft zu kümmern, wie man in dieser Saison gesehen hat Sad
Ich werde meine Entscheidung noch etwas hinauszögern, liegt mir doch ganz viel an der Liga.

Danke Christoph - für die schönen Jahre als Mitspieler - und alles Gute!

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - D@ngermaus - 17.01.2013

Goodbye maximus and good luck to you.

I think we have to think about an official process for when people wants to leave and taking over new teams because I’ve already talked to Chris that I have someone who is very interested to play FF in our league.

Of course he said that I have to wait until someone leaves. This is nothing against “Peter” I don’t know him but I find it not optimal that someone simply said "I know somebody" and viola, that person comes in ... it's not really fair to everyone else who ALSO has friends that want to join. maybe we can creat a waiting list.

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - Dan_the_Man - 17.01.2013

IIRC we had no "public process" to find a substiute when the Atlanta Pink Ponys joined the league or last year when Dirk joined the league.
I asked Peter to join the league because I know him as a competitive and active player and to asure that the league persists.

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - ranallo10 - 18.01.2013

Dan_the_Man schrieb:IIRC we had no "public process" to find a substiute when the Atlanta Pink Ponys joined the league or last year when Dirk joined the league.

You can see the posts in the thread "Discussion 2012" when we made it public after Roman had informed me he was leaving. Likewise, when Mike (Atlanta Pretty Pink Ponies) joined, it was after the entire league was made aware that Ulrich (Rheine Bills) would be leaving due to illness (after almost an entire lame duck season where the league agreed to how he would be "managed" by the commissioners due to his obvious absense).

Update: I did some looking and we discussed it on page 16 of the thread "Discussion 2"

Regardless, I think a waiting list is not a bad idea in the future considering several owners have stated they have friends who would be interested in joining the league if/when possible. Does anybody else have an idea as to how we can handle such things?

As for Christoph (Kirchrode Knights): It will be sad losing you, but I hope this added free time helps you root even more for our beloved 49ers...best regards.

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - Peter Scheldt - 19.01.2013

Hi,

I'm Peter and I took over the team from Christoph.
I'm 42 years old and I live right in the middle of Germany, in the "famous city" of Marburg. Well known for one of the best GFL-Teams: The Marburg Mercenaries...Smile

I'm playing Fantasy Football for almost 10 years now. I'm following the NFL since the mid-90'ies.

I'm a serious player and I always take care of my FF-Teams.

So, I'm looking forward to the next NFL-Season and to the competition in this FF-League!

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - skee - 20.01.2013

Hi Peter, welcome to our league. Have fun and be succesfull except against my team Wink

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - ranallo10 - 21.01.2013

Hi Peter, welcome to the league.

[NSFF] Diskussionen 2013 - D@ngermaus - 22.01.2013

Hi Peter, welcome to the NSFF