Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt

[NSFF] Ankündigungen / Announcements

I have created a Doodle to help find a date for the 2014 Veteran Draft. Please update it with your availability: https://doodle.com/9m5kyczdw3q3ehb6

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

ranallo10 schrieb:I have created a Doodle to help find a date for the 2014 Veteran Draft. Please update it with your availability: https://doodle.com/9m5kyczdw3q3ehb6

We have 9 out of 12 responses for this important event. Please update your responses if you haven't already done so.

The deadline for response is July 20th (the same day as the keeper announcements), at which point in time the date will be set based on the responses we've received.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Liebe Mitstreiter,

ich wollte euch heute mitteilen, dass ich mein Team in der NSFF an einen Nachfolger abgeben werde. Ich habe lange Zeit darüber nachgedacht, ob ich weiter Fantasy Football spielen kann oder nicht und letztendlich muss ich einsehen, dass mit meinem Beruf, dem Hobby (Coach einer Footballmannschaft und Vizepräsident des Vereins) und den bevorstehenden Pflichten als Vater eine enrsthafte Pflege meines Fantasy-Teams nicht mehr zu vereinbaren ist.
Es wäre euch allen gegenüber nicht fair, denn es gibt nichts schlimmeres für eine Liga, als ein schlecht geführtes oder sogar totes Team.
Als ich vor etwa 15 Jahren angefangen habe, Fantasy Football zu spielen, hatte ich immer mal vor, eine eigene Liga zu gründen. Als ich dann später endlich den Schritt wagte und die NSFF gründete und Commish war, hat es mir unglaublich viel Spaß gemacht.
Später ließ es meine Zeit nicht mehr zu, die Liga zu leiten, daher war ich sehr froh, dass Uwe und Chris die Aufgabe übernommen haben. Ihr seid eine tolle Truppe, auch wenn ich einige von euch noch nie zu Gesicht bekommen habe. Es hat mir immer viel Spaß gemacht, gegen euch zu spielen und an den Sonntagabenden gespannt die Fantasy-Ergebnisse zu verfolgen.
Ich danke euch sehr herzlich dafür, dass ihr diese Liga immer so gut am Leben gehalten habt und uns allen so viel Freude bereitet habt. Ich wünsche euch weiterhin viel Freude in der NSFF und wer weiß, vielleicht werde ich mich irgendwann wieder an ein Fantasy Football Team wagen.
Meinen Nachfolger werde ich in Kürze hier vorstellen, ich bereite alles vor, um mein Team an ihn zu übergeben.

Macht es gut und vielen Dank nochmal!

NSFF Champion 2011
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for everything Martin, it was fun playing against you these past years.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Uwe and I have decided to rework a rule in our rule book which dictates when the offseason starts for the NSFF. Currently there rule states the following:

Zitat:Offseason: 0 Uhr MEZ am Dienstag nach dem Superbowl.

We are changing this deadline to coincide with the opening of the trade window, which happens immediately after the NSFF Championship game.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to state them here.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

It's come to my attention that several owners are at risk of violating rule §5.1 which stipulates the maximum amount of draft picks an owner can possess. For context of this rule you can see the roster limitations as communicated in §6.1, which stipulates that after the NSFF draft the rosters cannot be larger than 18 players.

To understand if you're in violation you must count ALL of your draft picks (rookie and veteran) and ensure that you have no more than 14 picks so that, along with your 4 keepers, you are at 18 players or less after the conclusion of the NSFF draft.

Since picks are logically related to the draft, this rule does not get enforced until the day of the NSFF draft, or to be precise until the moment your violating pick is to occur (i.e. the pick that would put your roster above the 18 player maximum). At that point in time a commissioner will use the engine to skip your remaining picks (alternatively if that is not possible the commissioner will draft a player who holds no value and will remove the player from your roster at the conclusion of the draft).

It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure they are in compliance with this rule, so please be aware of your draft situation by looking at both the rookie and veteran thread to keep abreast of your pick quantity.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

I have created a Doodle to help find a date and time for the 2015 Veteran Draft. Please update it with your availability: http://doodle.com/4dbahxf79yv2zw3z

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Hello Everyone! Smile
I'm the new Owner of the "Berlin 49ers", formaly known as "Berlin Sabor Cats".
I'm 32 years old and play Fantasy since I was 18. I'm a true 49ers Faithful.

Greetings from Berlin, Germany
Flo

Maybedavis schrieb:I'm the new Owner of the "Berlin 49ers", formaly known as "Berlin Saber Rider".
- Fixed Smile

Hey Flo, welcome to the league. The NSFF rules and deadlines are all spelled out in this forum and sticky threads, but please get in touch with me directly so we can get you properly situated in the engine.

Best of luck this season.

Chris

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Hallo Flo, herzlich Willkommen.
Hast ja auch gleich die richtigen Trade Partner gefunden :-)

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von ranallo10
11.12.2023, 22:33
Letzter Beitrag von ranallo10
19.01.2023, 12:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste